Hydrography Surveying Laboratory Activity
The Laboratory is working to:
- Organize and perform hydrographic surveys in the seaside and inland waterways (harbors) area as well as the Black Sea territorial waters and continental shelf areas;
- Process and supply the hydrographic products for performing the cartographic materials to the department specialized in this respect;
- Provide the expert advice on hydrographic issues to the Navy Staff;
- Update with hydrographic data the official database of Maritime Hydrographic Directorate;
- Implement the IHO standards for hydrographic surveys.
- The final hydrographic products are validated by the three cat A certified personnel in hydrography.