In scientific research domain, MHD participated in the following research projects:
1.Title: "Scientific and technological transfer platform in the operational oceanography, vector to increase the security in the western Black Sea"
- Attending form: MHD - partner;
- Funding source: : CEEX 2006 Program;
- Project value: 153 570 lei;
- Contract period: 2006 – 2008;
2. Title: "Influence of global and regional geo-climatic changes over the sustainable development in Dobrogea-GLOBE"
- Attending form: MHD - project coordinator, 9 research institutions and universities partners;
- Funding source: PARTNERSHIPS IN PRIORITY DOMAINS 2007 Program;
- Project value: 1 097 533 lei;
- Contract period: 2007 – 2010;
3. Title: "Strengthening the administrative and research – development management capacity of Maritime Hydrographic Directorate by purchasing IT equipment and performing software - HIDRODATANET"
- Attending form: MHD - project coordinator;
- Financing source: : European Regional Development Fund - POSCCE Program-A2-O2.2.4-2009-3;
- Project value: 468 000 lei;
- Contract period: 2010;
4. Titlul: "System for the detection, classification and identification of local underwater factors generating the risk of security - SECRIS";
- Attending form: DHM - partner;
- Funding source: PARTNERSHIPS IN PRIORITY DOMAINS 2008 Program;
- Project value: 100 000 lei;
- Contract period: 2008 – 2011;