Naval Cooperation and Guidance for Shipping
NCAGSrepresents the commanders interface with the shipping industrie, to give advice and guidance to the commercial vessels and local shipping authorities, which interfere with the Area of Operations.
- Develops and mantains colaboration relations with the civil authorities in the field of shipping industrie;
- Update the database with information about the capabilities and operating facilities of Romanian ports;
- Contributes to the Recognised Maritime Picture;
- Exchange NCAGS information with specialized structures within NATO;
- Provides safety and security to merchant ships in the area of operations.